MEXICO – A painter fell from a rooftop while trying to save his coworker in Tonalá, Chiapas.
Both men were working on a rooftop when one of the workers’ paint roller accidentally touched a high voltage cable, electrocuting him. The worker was getting electrocuted when his partner came and tried to save him.
His coworker came to his rescue in an attempt to save him, but unfortunately suffered an electric shock while trying to pull him off and fell from the two-story rooftop.
The man on the rooftop died from his injuries while the condition of the worker who fell remains unknown.