Member of music band La Nueva Generación dies from overdose inside bar in Texas

A member of the music band La Nueva Generación died from an overdose inside a bar in Texas.

According to reports, the band were playing at The Old Beer House bar in McAllen.

During half time, they were allegedly offered drugs, which they snorted thinking it was cocaine.

But reports say the drugs turned out to be oxycodone laced with fentanyl.

A video shared shows the members, with their uniforms and instruments, unconscious in the dressing rooms.

Three other band members were also rushed to the hospital. Their condition remains unknown.