Mechanic dies by electrocution while fixing truck in Ecuador
Translated from Spanish via Google Translate:
“A man was electrocuted while repairing a truck and a high-tension cable fell on the car, causing an electric shock that ended up setting the vehicle on fire. The event occurred on Wednesday afternoon in the Naranjal canton.
According to witnesses to the event, the man who worked as an electromechanical was checking a fault in the truck’s electrical wiring, when the cable detached from the power pole and fell on the hood of the truck, it began to catch on and they could not remove the victim until the firefighters arrived, who turned off the accident.
Official reports state that the man died after the electric shock.”