The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has made an arrest in connection to a shooting that took place in the parking lot of the Gold Mine Pawn, in Tampa, on July 13, 2020.
Surveillance video captured the suspect opening fire in the parking lot of the pawnshop, hitting two occupied vehicles and a TECO substation.
Detectives identified the armed suspect as Jarrod Isiah Mingo, 21. Mingo was found at a local hotel where detectives believe he was staying. He was brought into custody without incident.
- Charged with Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Shooting At, Within, or Into a Vehicle (X2)
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon Firearm – Discharge (X4)
- Criminal Mischief $1000 or More
- Trespass and Larceny with Relation to Utility.